God has blessed me with 26 wonderful years of life. And I could not be more thankful. Because I’m a newbie to the blogging world, I thought it would a perfect opportunity to share 26 facts about my life to help y’all (my lovely followers) get to know me better. Some of these are on repeat, so my apologies for not being very interesting. 😉
26 Fact about Me:
- I was born and raised (and still reside) in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Ebreezy, baby!
- My favorite color is PINK.
- My husband and I have known each other since middle school, but didn’t start dating until my senior year of high school when I didn’t have a prom date and he was kind enough to take me. AWHHHH!
- I was raised Catholic, but now worship at local non-denominational Christian church. We love our Grace Heartland family. ❤
- I have two younger brothers. God knew there was only enough room for one girl in my family. 😉
- I have a deep obsession with the Food Network- I watch Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives on repeat.
- I have always loved my maiden name, and had a hard time giving it up after I got married. So, to compromise with my husband, I dropped ‘Marie’ and made ‘Vuleta’ my middle name. But my friends still call me Vuleta.
- My heritage runs deep in the German, Russian, and Serbian pool.
- I LOVE Taco Bell, and not just after a night of drinking.
- I’m a lady in the streets, but ASLEEP in the sheets- especially during my required daily naps.
- I graduated from a prestigious private university in Louisville, KY with a Bachelor of Science in Biology.
- My favorite city is Nashville. My dream is to one day own a condo down there for frequent visiting.
- I’m a former HS and college volleyball player, but I’m a clumsy clown off the court.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday, but NYE is my favorite party. (We got married NYE weekend 2016.)
- I’m fluent in English, T. Swift lyrics, and police 10-codes.
- Running late, running to target, and running my mouth are all forms of my cardio routine
- Gimme your yellow starbursts because I’m the freak who loves them.
- The cashiers at the local TJMaxx know me by name.
- Strangest fact: I’m obsessed with q-tips.
- I grew up riding dirt bikes and even raced competitively. My brother was much better than I though, and we travelled the country every weekend in the summers for his races.
- My family and I were featured on an entire episode of Lakefront Bargain Hunts on HGTV.
- My body functions best on queso, ice cream, and tequila.
- Just like every little girl, I was obsessed with Disney princesses. However, I never grew out of that obsession.
- During college, I was a substitute teacher and LOVED it. However, I found that I do best with middle/high school students and NOT elementary. High-five to all you teachers out there! Much love!!!
- Im allergic to cashews, blue cheese, and pretty much every animal known to man.
I cannot thank you all enough for the immense amount of love and support. It is what keeps my passion for fashion, interior design, and blogging alive! Love y’all!!!