There is nothing more refreshing than a cold, fruity cocktail on a warm summer day! Sometimes, I love to play bartender and craft up some fun and delicious drink recipes. And because we are in the middle of bikini season, I wanted to add something to my menu that was refreshing, yet diet-friendly.
With just a few ingredients, this berry splash is under 100 calories (87 to be exact!), which is better than a White Claw. And y’all, I love me some White Claws, but with fewer calories, this Berry Cocktail will get you there quicker than the popular seltzer will. You’re welcome.
We did a fun photoshoot with some of my girlfiends for Elizabethtown Lifestyles Magazine and I served this girly spritzer. It was the perfect pop of color for the photos of our pizza party on my back porch and something delcious we sipped on afterwards.
Low-Calorie BerryLime Spritzer
- 1 can Spindrift Raspberry-Lime
- 1.5 oz Smirnoff Sorbet Light Raspberry Pomegranate Vodka
- 1/2 Juiced Lime
- Crushed Ice
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Blackberries & Raspberries
- In a cocktail shaker, fill with cubed ice.
- Add in vodka, sparkling water, and lime juice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour over fresh crushed ice in a decorative glass.
- Add in fresh blackberries & raspeberries for color and taste. Stir.
- Garnish with lime wedge on rim of glass & serve with a straw.